Quiz night trivia answers
1. When John Curtin was playing grade football with the Brunswick Club,
what position did he play?
2. For which cricket club did John Curtin play when he came to Western
3. Which Prime Minister of Australia, who was quite a good cricketer
himself, was also regarded as a ‘Wisden addict’?
4. Which Australian Prime Minister was considered to have a ‘formidable
knowledge of horse racing’ but also criticised racing for wasting
money and resources?
5. Which Prime Minister of Australia was at one time a sports writer
for a newspaper?
Back to Quiz night trivia