John Curtin signing autographs at the dedication of St Ninian's Church, Canberra (February, 1942). The dedication service was performed by the Rt Rev Dr Frank Button, assisted by the Rev Hector Harrison.
This photograph was donated to the JCPML by Mrs
Claire Lupton, daughter of the Very Rev Hector Harrison (Accession No. JCPML/00022).
Rev Harrison's invitation to the dedication can be viewed at R.027 and Curtin's
response at R.028
Click here to return to John Curtin: A Prime Minister and his People
Last modified 19th February 1998.
Copyright Statement & Disclaimer
Maintained by JCPML