Horse trough in Phillimore St, Fremantle, December 1935. The horse trough was built about 1924 when draught
horses were still heavily used. Its use ceased in 1949/1950 and it was later converted into a garden. Behind,
from the left, are the P&O Building (1903), Dock Buildings (1898/1899), Phillimore Chambers (1899) and
the Dalgety Building (1901).
Courtesy Fremantle City Library Local History Collection: Photo No. 2050.