View from Arthur Head Signal Station looking across Cliff St and the railway lines to the Fremantle Harbour,
late 1904. The Fremantle Harbour Trust Offices are in the centre, re-erected after being moved from their
original location near South Mole. The mail steamer in the centre is one of a number of regular British P&O
or Orient mail boats.
Courtesy Fremantle City Library Local History Collection: Photo No. 1667