Fremantle Harbour, c 1905. In the centre left are the Harbour Trust Offices at the end of Cliff St. Originally
used as offices and residences by the Public Works Department, this wooden building was moved from
South Mole near the Boom Jetty in 1904. Behind it is a German mail steamer. To the right are the Railway
Station and goods yards. There were four lines and three platforms in the station.
Courtesy Fremantle City Library Local History Collection: Photo No. 1349